Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No job, but have work

I may not have a job, but I have a bunch of projects lined up. Some are requests, but most are  because I just want to do it. Gotta keep myself busy somehow.


Major project is a collaborative one with Kevin and Benson. If successful, I should be getting compensation for this one.


Mini projects:

  • Secret Santa present: Finished, but haven't exchanged yet. 
  • Chris: Drawing on his external harddrive
  • Cat's present: Adding bling to shoes.
  • Cousin's birthday: Tiramisu, drawing, and maybe something Celtics related.
  • Sean's house warming gift: Drawing
  • Birthday 1: Baked goods and handmade goods (will be revealed after this birthday)
  • Birthday 2: Baked goods and handmade goods (will be revealed after this birthday)
  • Dad's birthday: Raiders ipod/phone cozy
  • Graduation gift: Finish drawing I started last year. Baked goods.



Personal projects that are kinda stuck in limbo, because I don't have the materials/a deadline:

  • ipod cozy
  • purse/bag
  • Harry Potter related stuff (well, this should be done before the movie in July)
More could be added as the days go by. I will blog about these projects soon (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment