Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Calamitous

I was going to start this blog as a place to record my creative processes, but I haven't made anything lately. I will soon. I have many things in process. I'm kinda like Professor Calamitous on Jimmy Neutron who starts a lot of things, but never finishes them. I'm assuming you guys have seen a few episodes of Jimmy Neutron to know who I'm talking about.


Anywho.


I decided to start blogging now, because I felt like sharing that the other day I went to Collins to shoot hoops with my cousin. That's not very exciting. But I did get hit by the basketball. Where? It hit me below the waist. And that brought me to remember the time someone hit me with a softball in eighth grade and a volleyball in the tenth grade. What is wrong me? And why can't I dodge a ball that is headed for the area under my waist? I know, I know, that's what she said. But hey, at least I'm not a dude.


Just felt like sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment