Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bonnie doodle

After watching Toy Story 3 back in June



I stumbled upon this picture on tumblr.



And decided to draw it. 


I thought it was cool that I was drawing a computer generated image by using traditional methods. Well, that was the product of two days of drawing, then I stowed it away, because of home complications and rearrangements. A couple days ago, I decided to start up again.

So I drew in Woody.


Filled in her arm, and made some final touch-ups.


Could be better. I didn't realize I got the proportions wrong. Her head should be a bit bigger and more tilted. I kept having problems with the mouth too. I really like how I drew Woody though. 

You can also view this on my deviantart: http://iliketodoodle.deviantart.com/#/d2ydm61

No comments:

Post a Comment