Tuesday, February 4, 2014

NATM: 62 & 63

January 30
Zoya Avril
Revlon Sheer Blossom


February 4
So I've decided to try something different for the rest of my "nails at the moment" photos. I like to think of it as my take on "nail art." I am combining my favorite past times: nail painting and doodling. I don't draw as much as I'd like to nowadays, but since I paint my nails so often I thought it'd be fun to pair the two to encourage some more drawing. From now on I'll have an accompanying doodle every time I paint my nails.

I've been on this Sailor Moon site for the past couple of weeks checking on what goodies are coming out for the 20th anniversary. I have a couple of friends who are going to Japan in March, so I am making them a shopping list ;) Sailor Mercury is my favorite Sailor Soldier (Saturn is a close second). I was also Mercury for Halloween like 8 years ago. What I drew is actually part of the banner on the site. I kinda messed up on her mouth area, but oh well. I just really wanted to draw her hair.

Back to the nails:
Sephora by OPI Just a Little Dangerous


View the drawing on my deviantart page.


Polish Count: 86

No comments:

Post a Comment