Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Playlist #3

I don't know why I started making playlists every year (and I don't know why I didn't make one last year). Basically, I don't even know why I'm writing. But I like this tradition.

1. Enchanted - Taylor Swift
2. Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
3. Look At Me - Carrie Underwood
4. Wanted - Hunter Hayes
5. I Saw a Light - The Band Perry
6. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
7. Until You - Dave Barnes
8. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
9. Dancin' Away With My Heart - Lady Antebellum
10. Breathe - Backstreet Boys
11. What About Love - Lemar ft. JLS
12. So Close - Jon Mclaughlin
13. Don't Let Me Be Lonely - The Band Perry
14. Good in Goodbye - Carrie Underwood
15. It Ain't Pretty - Lady Antebellum
16. Shut Up Train - Little Big Town
17. All Too Well - Taylor Swift
18. Tiptoe Love - Hong Pei Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment