Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's

Because I'm a lady, my emotions are always up and down and all over the place. So here are a few lists of my favorite love and sad songs in general and country genres in honor of Valentine's day.

Lovey dovey songs:
  1. Michael Buble - Everything
  2. Jim Brickman & Wayne Brady - Beautiful As You
  3. Backstreet Boys - No One Else Comes Close
  4. Michael Buble - You And I
  5. Jim Brickman & Martina McBride - Valentine
  6. NSYNC - Something Like You
  7. Colbie Caillat - You Got Me
  8. Corinne Bailey Rae - Breathless
  9. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
  10. Ryan Cabrera - True

Country love:
  1. Brad Paisley - Then
  2. Zac Brown Band - Whatever It Is
  3. Billy Currington - Must Be Doin’ Something Right
  4. Shania Twain - You’ve Got a Way
  5. Taylor Swift - Enchanted
  6. Shania Twain - From This Moment On
  7. Josh Turner - Your Man
  8. Sugarland - All I Want To Do
  9. Lady Antebellum - Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You
  10. Keith Urban - Kiss A Girl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the songs I'm more likely to listen to today:

Weepy songs:
  1. Expose - I’ll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me
  2. Britney Spears - From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
  3. Backstreet Boys - Back To Your Heart
  4. Colbie Caillat - Breakin’ At The Cracks
  5. Kelly Clarkson - Cry
  6. Josie and the Pussycats - You Don’t See Me
  7. Brian McKnight - One Last Cry
  8. Maroon 5 - Better That We Break
  9. Katharine McPhee - Better Off Alone
  10. Tamia - Officially Missing You
Country songs that pull at my heartstrings:
  1. Sugarland - Wishing
  2. Taylor Swift - Last Kiss
  3. Keith Urban - Tonight I Wanna Cry
  4. Taylor Swift - Breathe
  5. Sugarland - Stay
  6. Carrie Underwood - I Know You Won’t
  7. Rascal Flatts - I’m Movin’ On
  8. Sunny Sweeney - From A Table Away
  9. Lady Antebellum - All We’d Ever Need
  10. Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest
Happy Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment